Terms and conditions
Hereunder we wish to present you terms and conditions that constitute the basis for preparation and processing of your order. Our website www.oncasklep.pl offers purchase of ONCA company products.
- General provisions
- The present terms and condition define policy of a distance contract conclusion including placing and processing orders as well as complaints and refunds for purchased products.
- These terms apply to orders being placed from1st September 2017.
- oncasklep.pl is an online shop run by Capra SP. z o.o. that is an official representative of the ONCA brand in Poland. Capra registered office address is:
ul. Kopystyńskiego 5, 37-500 Jarosław. NIP (Tax Identification Number) 7922299092, REGON (Business Registration Number) 367529064, KRS (Court Registration Number) 0000682613
- All products available on www.oncasklep.pl online shop are brand new, free from physical or legal defects and legally placed on the market. The service referred to the present terms and conditions is selling products via website: www.onkasklep.pl by using electronic form of communication between two parties.
- Placing and processing orders
- Orders are taken via website www.onkasklep.pl 24 hours a day, all year. It is also possible to make an order on the phone at the following number: + 48 794 252 724 from Monday to Friday, between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. and on Saturdays between the hours of 8 a.m. and 3 p.m.
- By clicking on the “confirm the order” button the customer makes a binding request for the purchase of the products placed in the shopping basket and proceeds to a form that needs to be filled in according to the given instructions. The conclusion of a binding agreement occurs at a time the customer receives their order confirmation. The agreement can be concluded either in Polish or English.
- Once an order is placed the customer receives an e-mail with the information about the order to be processed, i.e. the list of ordered products, delivery address, purchse value, method of payment, shipping method. The customer shall receive the confirmation of the distance contract on a durable medium by no later than at the time of the delivery. With the agreement of the customer, the confirmation is to be sent on their e-mail address.
- In principle, we offer the following payment methods: cash on delivery or bank transfer onto Capra Sp. z o.o. account indicated in the e-mail.
- Performance of the order starts:
- in case of a cash on delivery – at the time an effective order is placed
- in case of a bank transfer – after it is confirmed the money has been credited to Capra Sp. z o.o. account
- VAT invoice is to be enclosed to each order.
- Informations about the availability of our goods are displayed in the description of a particular product (possible options: 48h delivery, 2 days delivery, 3-5 days delivery, delivery within 14 days – only if a product is not available and after an individual contact). In case of product unavailability the order shall not be performed until the stock is replenished.
- All prices stated at the time of placing an order are valid and they are final (i.e. include VAT). In each case the customer shall be informed about the total price of their order as well as about the shipping cost. The ordered products remain in our ownership until 100% of the amount due for a given order has been paid.
- Customers have the right to cancel the order on the phone at the number: +48 794 252 742 or by sending an e-mail to the address: email@example.com
- Each time an order is placed the seller shall ask the customer to confirm that they are aware of the obligation to pay for the ordered goods.
- Product delivery and receipt – shipping costs
- Products ordered in our online shop are delivered within the territory of Poland via Poczta Polska (Polish Postal Service) or a courier company.
- Orders are performed within 2 business days in case of choosing cash on delivery option. In case of choosing a bank transfer option orders shall be performed within 2 business days from the date money has been credited to Capra Sp. z o.o. account
- If an order is placed on business days before 12 p.m. the products shall be sent the same day. Orders placed after 12 p.m. shall be performed the next business day.
- If the package happens not to be delivered to the indicated address within 3 business days, please contact us on the phone or via e-mail in order to solve the problem.
- Shipping cost is constant within the territory of Poland and amounts 25 PLN (in case of traditional post delivery) or 17,99 PLN (in case of courier delivery). The prices apply both to prepayment and COD.
- In the case of placing an order with the value greater than 800 PLN the shipping cost is covered by our online shop www.onkasklep.pl.
- Shipping costs for orders from abroad are paid by the customer and depend on both the country of the delivery and the weigh of the package.
- Customers shall be informed about the shipping the same day it strated.
- Vouchers cannot be purchased just received as a part of an advertaising campaign and have their periods of validity. Some products can be excluded from a promotion. Once a voucher is used it cannot be claimed back if the product has been completely or partially returned.
- oncasklep.pl accepts vouchers that are used before the order is completed. Vouchers shall not be accepted via e-mail or phone ordering.
- Right to withdrawal from the agreement
- Customers have the right to withdraw from the distance contract without giving any reason within 14 days from the day the product has been delivered by making a statement regarding the withdrawal. The statement can be made in any written form and sent to the address indicated in the first paragraph or in an e-form to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org To exercise the right to withdraw from the agreement, it is sufficient to send information before the withdrawal period has expired.
- In case of the cancellation of the contract on the terms stated above, the contract shall be considered as unconcluded. Products are to be returned without the loss in value. Along with the purchased products any free products shall be returned as well.
- The goods shall be sent back immediately not later than 14 days from the day on which the withdrawal was declared.
- Once the withdrawal of the contract is declared the reimbursement shall be made within 14 days to the customer’s bank account or other indicated method.
- The customer is responsible for any loss in value of the products resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the products.
- In case of a withdrawal the customer bears the costs of the delivery.
- Online shop www.oncasklep.pl deals with complaints according to existing legislation of the Civil Code [art.556-5764, DZ.U. (Journal of Laws) from 18th May1964, No.16, item 93, as amended] and the Consumer Rights Act from 30th May 2014.
- oncasklep.pl is responsible for the goods being inconsistent with the contract if such is claimed before the lapse of one year from the product has been delivered; the time limit shall run again in case of an exchange.
- If a purchased product is defective the customer may request for a discount or withdraw from the contract. The customer may also claim for changing the defective product into an undefective one or for removing the defect. The seller is obliged to exchange the product or remove the defect within a reasonable time without any excessive inconvenience.
- The customer may claim for any solution different from the one proposed by the seller unless the customer’s proposition for making the claimed product consistent with the contract is impossible or requires greater costs compared with the solution proposed by the seller. Estimating the costs the seller considers the value of the product free from defects, the nature and significance of the defect as well as other inconviniences the customer could be exposed to.
- Complaints regarding purchased products can be stated in any form and sent to: Complaints Capra Sp. z o.o., ul. Kopystyńskiego 5, 37-500 Jarosław
- Any proprietary copyrights for all the images and texts displayed on the www.oncasklep.pl belong to the online shop. When a product has been purchased the proprietary rights shall not be passed on the customer.
- Unjustified using copyrighted materials including images and texts displayed on our website www.oncasklep.pl without the author’s or the copyrights holder permission violates the copyrights even if it does not involve financial benefits.
- Personal data protection
- Customers personal data shall be processed only in order to perform the contract and to deliver the order.
- With the agreement of the customer www.oncasklep.pl can send adverising materials and information promoting new products.
- Final provisions
- For matters not governed by these terms and conditions appropriate regulations of the Civil Code, the Consumer Rights Act from 30th May 2014 or other proper legislations shall be applied.
- The customer is allowed to use extrajudicial methods of considering their complaints and pursuing claims. Detailed information regarding extrajudicial methods of considering complaints and pursuing claims as well as the rules of the access to those procedures are available at the premises or websites of local consumer ombudsmen, social organizations with statutory assingment for consumers protection, Regional Inspectorate of Trade Inspection as well as on the following websites of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection: